Employment: Retired teacher, librarian, justice of the peace, and author of History of Hinton plus two other books on statistics.
Running for: Alderman
- Free transit for users (focused on low income, disabled, students and seniors). (Source: printed materials, website)
- Amalgamated municipal district to create one overarching government for the southern Alberta region (source: forum responses, printed materials)
- Increase tourism (source: website)
- Reduced property taxes. (source: website)
- Alderman wages tied to meetings attended, and work done. (Source: website)